Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am experencing technical difficulties!

Sorry for the weird end to the below blog post - no, I have not
started smoking crack here in Paris. I accidentally hit 'send' last
night before I meant to, then fell asleep, but haven't been able to
get back into the blog today to correct it. There's something funky
going on either with my phone or the site.

If I can't update it later today, then I'll include a few final
tidbits from yesterday in the post I make today. But right now, I'm
off to an open air market. And I may need to buy some boots or shoes
- it's cold as heck here! I only have open air weave shoes and black
strappy sandals to wear - well, and the 3 and a half inch heeled red
patent leather pumps. But you all know how many broken bones there'd
be if I wore those on a regular basis!

xoxo L

No comments:

Post a Comment