Saturday, September 12, 2009

First tears in Italy

Hi All,

Well, I was going to write a nice post about my adventures today, but
I don't have it in me. I spent 11 hours on the road (including stops
at 2 ruins sites), and had to drive fir hours over the switchback
mountains to get here to Siracusa.

All of that would have been fine, except that when I went to check
into my hotel here, I found that the last hotel hadn't given me my
passport back, and I didn't realize it. There's no overnight option,
and I'm supposed to be on a plane to Naples on Wednesday morning (and
dropping the car off, etc). Not sure if I can fly with just a copy of
it. Going to ask the hotel to make some calls for me tomorrow. I
think this is a bigger "CRAP" than the sardines were :)

And it supposed to rain for the next 2-3 days.

Ah well. It will all work out. Just delong a little down and
frustrated right now.

Chat later....
Love, L

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! Not quite the type of adventure you had hoped for. You are right, it will all work out. Hang in there, drive safe, and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Just have to say, not happy with blogspot in that I have to type a word verification with each reply. I mean, nothing like what you are going through right now. Just had to share! ;-)

    ReplyDelete